Canadian Drives ED provides you a proven program to help you develop safe driving habits, and prevent collision. With this program you will join the ranks of the most safety-conscious drivers on the road.
For those who drive a car for a living or those who commute to of from home to work, who drive either a company vehicle or their own vehicle on the safe driving is a matter of occupational safety.
When a driver is involved in a crash, insurance rates can skyrocket. In addition, indirect costs that include medical attention, recuperation time, re-licensing, re-instatement and vehicle repairs.
Fewer collisions to driver vehicles will help control insurance costs, saving you time on the road because you will drive safe and avoid collision. That is why a defensive driving course can benefit you (and family members) who have a driver’s licence. DDC is designed to teach you and your family how to drive safely.
Traffic crashes are preventable … by defensive driving.
Canadian Drivers Ed presents complete present complete concepts so they can be easily understood concepts. Our fully integrated material enables participants who can’t read well or have a language barriers, learn visually and through group discussion
- A total of five core modules and choice of three optional modules, taught in 3 hours (1 hour in car and 2 hours In class)
- Case studies and written exercises;
- Interactive class discussion; and
- Specific techniques to help drivers anticipate and avoid all types of traffic collisions despite the actions of others or the driving conditions.
- Drivers learn the principles of defensive driving and essential collision prevention techniques.
Your can teach the Defensive Driving Course (DDC) tecniques to other drivers and family members by successfully completing this course.
- A comprehensive Student Manual which consolidates course content and provides interactive exercises; and
- A graduation card and certificate.
Three part collision prevention formula
- Recognize the Hazard
- Understand the Defense
- Act in Time
Call Us 1.888.757.1983 Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org